October 4, 2016
Seattle MESA – Tutoring Program
This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference
Seattle MESA is recruiting UW students for their tutoring program.
If you are a dynamic student that has a passion for STEM subjects and a desire to help a high school student in his/her Math and/or Science classes, this program is for you. If you are interested in providing STEM focused tutoring to a high school student please contact Joffrey Hooks at email@example.com or (206) 685-7907.
Some benefits to the program are:
· Earn up to 10 elective credits
· Develop your teaching/training skills
· Build confidence in your STEM subject area
· Work with other great volunteers
· Positively motivate and mentor a student
· Plus, MESA provides the transportation so you don’t have to drive your car, ride a bike or take the bus.
Won’t you help MESA as we help our students excel. Join Seattle MESA’s Tutoring Program today.