December 9, 2016
Internship Fair – Volunteer Opportunity
The Career and Internship Center is looking to recruit volunteers for the upcoming 2017 Internship Fair on Thursday, February 16th, 2017 from 2-6pm in HUB Ballrooms. We have shifts available from 8am-7pm, with a minimum time commitment of 2 hours.
- The Internship Fairis one of the best ways to network with employers. We will have over 80 employers on campus attending this event. As a volunteer, you’ll have unparalleled access with employers in attendance- and they’re all hiring!
- If you need to fulfill volunteer hour requirements, look no further! Complete your hours with flexible shifts at this high-energy event.
- Interested in Event Planning? As a volunteer, you’ll have the chance to work closely with our center’s Events Team. Learn the ins and outs about planning events, then put it on your resume!
- It’s fun, a great opportunity to work with your peers and to make new friends. FREE FOOD will be provided!!
Interested? Please send Donna Chen an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your hours of availability on the day of 2/16/17 (Thursday)
Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity to volunteer at the Internship Fair! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Donna Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org.