October 21, 2016
Hall Health Mental Health Fall Quarter Groups 2016
- Mindfulness Meditation Follow-up Groups: Wednesdays and Thursdays from noon to 1:00 pm., Fridays from 12:30 to 1:30 pm. Starting September 28, September 29, 2016 and October 7, 2016 respectively. Ongoing. For those who are already familiar with mindfulness meditation and want to continue in an open, ongoing, weekly group. An 8-week commitment is recommended. Facilitated by Meghann Gerber, PsyD. Contact Meghann at 206-543-5030 option #4.
- International Student Support Group: Mondays 1:30 to 3:00 pm. Starting October 24, 2016. This is a support group for international students who want to develop interpersonal skills, increase emotional awareness, and practice self-care habits in a multi-cultural context. If you’re interested in the group or have questions, please contact the group facilitator, Chia-Wen Moon at email@example.com or call 206-543-5030, option #4.
- Procrastination/Perfectionism Group: Two Sections – Wednesdays from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. and Fridays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Ongoing. This is group for folks who struggle with procrastinating and being perfectionist. Learn how to be less anxious about being anxious, which includes seeing clearly that there is no need to avoid experiencing anxiety. Facilitator: Ricardo Hidalgo, LMHC. Info at: 206-543-5030, option #4 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- A Mindful Approach to Anxiety: Tuesdays 2:00 to 3:30 pm. Starting October 25, 2016. Eight weeks.Explore common signs of anxiety and learn how to approach the anxiety in your life and situations you tend to avoid. If you are interested in learning more about the group, please contact facilitators Chia-Wen Moon at email@example.com or Carey DeMartini at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relationship and Life Skills Group: Thursdays 1:00 to 3:00 pm. Starting October 21, 2016. Eight weeks. Explore common signs of anxiety and learn how to approach the anxiety in your life and situations you tend to avoid. If you are interested in learning more about the group, please contact facilitatorsChia-Wen Moon at email@example.com
Cost of all groups: $55 per session ($40 No Show Fee without 24 hour notice). Insurance may cover fees, please check with your insurance carrier.
Where: Mental Health Clinic, Hall Health Center, 3rd Floor.
Register, get information, or ask questions at 206-543-5030, option #4 for any and all groups.
Go to http://depts.washington.edu/hhpccweb/content/clinics/mental-health/group-therapy-support-groupsfor more information about our groups.